Posts tagged ‘free entry’
- http://jordandaykin.co.uk/ – http://gripitfixings.co.uk/new-gripit-2015/ -Jordan Daykin – opening & mingling
- http://www.fantasyradio.co.uk/ – PA & live broadcasting
- https://www.facebook.com/trowbridgemajorettes/ – Trowbridge Majorettes – display
- http://www.stagecoach.co.uk/trowbridge – https://www.facebook.com/StagecoachTrowbridgeandFrome/ – Stagecoach – display
- http://www.trowbridgezumbafitness.co.uk/ – Maria Gonzalez – stall & display
- http://www.alwdance.co.uk/ – ALW Dance – stall & display
- http://www.northbradley.wilts.sch.uk/wilts/primary/northbradley – North Bradley School – Glee Club – display
- http://community.petsathome.com/stores/TROWBRIDGE/ – https://www.facebook.com/Vets4Pets-Trowbridge-292866364224810/ – Vets for Pets in Pets at Home – Novelty dog show
- North Bradley Peace Memorial Trust’s outside stalls with the lucky dip, chocolate tombola & other games + beanie babies stall
- North Bradley Peace Memorial Trust’s BBQ
- North Bradley Peace Memorial Trust’s beer tent
- North Bradley Peace Memorial Trust’s cream teas in the hall
- North Bradley Peace Memorial Trust’s pre-loved bookstall in the hall
- North Bradley Peace Memorial Trust’s raffle
- http://www.bounceandplayuk.co.uk/ – Bouncy Castle – Mark Carter
- Mr Withey’s Ice Cream
- Les Benham – tradiditional roundabout
- Chair-a-plane – Jason Day
- Jenna Lang – Slush stall & tin can alley
- Carol Allen – children’s train ride
- Candyfloss & More – traditional sweets
- Vick Lee – hook-a-duck & test of strength games
- James Jennings – bungee trampoline & zorb balls
- https://www.facebook.com/Unity-Oneness-494674097243854/ -Beck Garratt – Unity Oneness jewelry & crystals
- https://www.facebook.com/katy.tiley.7 – Katy Tiley – Forever Living
- Angela Leach & Julie Mallon – JACI – tombola & lucky dip
- Sylvia Williams – Nappy cakes & pamper gifts
- http://www.rosiesrelishandpickle.co.uk/ – Rosie Humphrey – Rosie’s relish & pickles
- http://www.bcusg.org/ – Ann Peirce – Bath Cancer Support Group – bags, jewellry etc
- http://www.usborne.com/ – Emma Powell – Usbourne Books
- http://www.novaexotics.co.uk/ – Emma Bridges & Brad McKee – reptile handling
- https://www.facebook.com/BeBeautiful.Rio/ – Rio Pike – Be Beautiful – face painting & glitter tattoos
- Julia Rogers – Willow Cottage Plants
- Katie-Lou’s Diamond Jewels – handmade jewellery
- Denise Hill – prints, coasters & cards
- North Bradley Ladies Group – cakes
- Marilyn Cortilla – Jams, marmalade’s, home baking etc
- https://www.avon.uk.com/store/caroline-store – Caroline Morris – Avon
- Stacey Newton – toy stall
- http://www.fireside-dragon.co.uk/Pages/default.aspx/ – Rachael McDonald – ceramics & cards
- http://www.forgetmenotfairy.com/ – https://www.facebook.com/FairyLiciousFairyHouses/ – Becky Bertenshaw – fairy houses
- https://www.facebook.com/TSV-Creations-323687424491512/ – Tanya Goodhead – Scrabble & button products & jewellery
- Linda Lewis – clothes & crafts
- North Bradley WI – cakes & plants
- North Bradley School – a variety of games
- North Bradley Art group – display, cards & demonstrations
- Willows pre-school – crafts
- North Bradley toddler group – teddy bear tombola
- Emma Smith – crafts & hand painted
- https://www.facebook.com/search/101018473351555/local_search?surface=tyah – Sue Hart – gifts & knits
- Tom Smith – angry birds / minions dart game
- Emily Hudd – baby and toddler blankets, quilts, hair bits etc
- https://m.facebook.com/The-Clockwork-Dragonfly-760976690625254/ – Emma Boyes – crafts including jewellery, hair bands and clips, badges, bespoke pieces of wall art, clocks etc
Many thanks to Vets 4 Pets for organising our dog show again this year!
Dog show classes:-
- Prettiest Bitch
- Handsomest Dog
- Cutest Puppy (3 months to 1 Year)
- Junior handler (children aged 8-12 years old)
- Veteran 7+
- Best Rescue
- BEST IN SHOW (free class for all the 1st placed contestants in each class above)Rosettes will be given for 1st to 6th place with the best in show class having a winner and runner up.
Entries taken from 11 am till 11.45 (for first classes) and first class will start at 12 noon
£2 per dog per class
Do come along to enjoy the play area for a teddy bear’s picnic!
We have finally found a suitable company to do the urgent repairs and are looking forward them being started soon. Many thanks for supporting our recent events as the profits will go towards the cost (iro £3,500). The clearing of the ditch is almost complete ready for replanting in the autumn when we will be asking for helpers again!
Don’t forget that Joyce Edwards is organising her famous annual family bingo and grand raffle on Friday 19th June. There’s free entry and doors open at 7pm for a 7.30 start. All profits will go to the Peace Memorial Trust. All welcome, do come along. Donations of prizes are also welcome, please ask to arrange collection or delivery.
The children’s film suggested for our new venture is ‘The Box Trolls’, so we are looking forward to seeing lots of you on the 22nd March! Don’t forget to bring a cushion for your children to sit on.
All profits made will go towards the play area repairs.
We look forward to seeing lots of people at this event. All funds made by the Peace Memorial Trust will go towards the cost of play area repairs.
Up to 84 children will be able to hunt for egg tokens on the recreation ground at a cost of £2 each, weather permitting, arrangements will be made in the hall if very wet.
All other activities are free to enter. Please come and find some interesting items at the tabletop sale. Do bring your excess plants and seeds to swap with others or donate them to be planted onsite. Onsite gardening days will be arranged as and when required. There will be an Easter themed raffle. Other children’s activities will be available depending on sufficient offers of help!
To date, attending the table top sale will be
https://www.phoenix-trading.co.uk/web/karenpalmer – lots of cards & stationary items
Jim and Andrea are fundraising for Alzheimer’s Support with a unique Glen Miller CD on sale for only £4
Bridging the Gap is headed up by founders and volunteer Project Leaders, Fay Yandell and Claire Parfitt both passionate to help those within their own community.
Furwebs raise awareness of the cats in their care and raise desperately needed funds for their medicines and supplies by selling a wide range of toys and novelties.
‘julie and angela craft inspirations’ – will be offering a tombola of stock items and a children’s lucky dip
Laura Bright will have a tombola stall in aid of Wiltshire Air Ambulance
will have a wide range of unique textile crafts and woodturned items for sale
‘Krafty Knitt Wits’ – will have a collection of unique knitting, sewing and papercrafts available
water colour & pastel paintings, prints & cards
To book a table or to offer to help on the day, please contact us: